Will Your Marriage Last?
According to a study at the University
of Illinois, a sociologist says
that if you answer "yes" to all of these questions your
marriage has a
statistical 99% chance probability of lasting forever!
Do you both get along with and like your parents?
3. You do not move often (from town to
4. The woman worked before the relationship.
5. The woman is at least one year older
than the man.
6. You were married in the church or
by a religious person.
7. Neither of you is an only child.